The brake system is one of the most important components that keep the car going. Ironical because its main function is to stop it, but regular car maintenance which includes brake service keeps the car in good driving condition. When you step on your brake pedal, a complex system is triggered to keep you and your passengers safe. That is why we have highly skilled technicians to service your brakes. At Auto Excel, we have the correct parts, tools and the best-certified technicians to take care of all your brake service needs.
From disk brakes to drum brakes, pads, calipers, shoes and rotors, we have highly skilled technicians ready to take on any challenge. We carry out;
- Brake inspection – Detecting big or small brake problems, inspecting major brake components and carry out brake pad inspection, checking the discs, examine brake lines, and shoes.
So when can you determine that you need brake service?
- Brake warning light is always on while driving
- When the brake fluid is low or appears very dirty
- A grinding or squealing sound when you step on the brake pedal
- A burning odor
- Rusting or flaking on the brakes or rotors
- When you feel the brake is too weak, or a sponginess in the brake pedal exists.
Our brake services are a sure cost-effective way of saving money on unexpected repairs. Not only that, you will be safe and for the most part of it all, you will not break the bank and you will be able to maintain a longer life span for the brakes. It is advisable to have your brakes in the hands of a good mechanic or technician.