Nitrogen Tire Service
Nitrogen has been widely used by competitive motorists over the years. It has also been used to inflate aircraft and racecars for years now.
Due to its high stability, Nitrogen gas (dry gas) makes your tire less sensitive to temperature changes. Nitrogen inflation allows a more stable, consistent, tire pressure by eliminating the risks of under-inflation during cold condition and over-inflation during warm conditions.
Nitrogen is better because of;
- Improved road handling
- Reduced risk of tire failure
- Improved braking
- Reduced tire wear, hence longer tire tread life
- Improved steering
- Fuel economy
- Reduced running temperatures
- Investment protection due to the reduced rim and wheel corrosion.
- Decreased false alarms from tire pressure monitoring systems