Over time, transmission fluid gets contaminated and needs to be replaced. Things that can cause your transmission to break down are mileage, extremely hot or cold temperatures, and how you drive your vehicles.
- 90% of automatic transmission fails because of overheating and fluid contamination
- An ordinary transmission drain and refill service replace 40% of the cold contaminated automatic transmission fluid.
- The rest is trapped valve bodies, torque converter and transmission cooler lines
Our transmission services;
- Remove 95% of used contaminated fluid
- Has a uniquely formulated Transmission Flush chemical that safely removes harmful sludge and varnish deposits from the old fluid.
- Proprietary conditioning chemicals will help to extend transmission fluid life, smoothen rough shifting problems, and revitalize seals to help stop and prevent leaks.